|Home Dedicated Web Development ASP.Net|
Hire Dedicated ASP.Net Developer(s)/Programmer(s)
ASP.NET is the next generation ASP, but it's not an upgraded version of ASP. ASP.NET is an entirely new technology for server-side scripting.
ASP.NET is a part of the Microsoft .NET framework, and a powerful tool for creating dynamic and interactive web pages.ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services. It was first released in January 2002 with version 1.0 of the .NET Framework, and is the successor to Microsoft's Active Server Pages (ASP) technology. ASP.NET is built on the Common Language Runtime (CLR), allowing programmers to write ASP.NET code using any supported .NET language. The ASP.NET SOAP extension framework allows ASP.NET components to process SOAP messages.
Using ASP.net you Can
- Web application exists in compiled form on the server so the execution speed is faster as compared to the interpreted scripts.
- ASP.NET makes development simpler and easier to maintain with an event-driven, server-side programming model.
- Being part of .Framework, it has access to all the features of .Net Framework.
- Content and program logic are separated which reduces the inconveniences of program maintenance.
- ASP.NET makes for easy deployment. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in.
- To develop program logic, a developer can choose to write their code in more than 25 .Net languages including VB.Net, C#, JScript.Net etc.
- ASP.NET MVC enables you to build model-view-controller (MVC) applications by using ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET offers built-in security features through windows authentication or other authentication methods.
- Integrated with ADO.NET.
- Built-in caching features.
Our skilled technical support team will meet your most sophisticated requirements at any given moment in the 24-hour period. You can contact us via all standard communication channels - by e-mail, or via an online form.
Packages Of Hiring
|Packages|| Working Hours|
|Full-Time Hiring||9 hours a day and 24 Days / month||Inquire Now|
|Part-Time Hiring||4.5 hours a day and 24 Days / month||Inquire Now|
|Hourly Basis Hiring||Any Duration||Inquire Now|
|Saturday(second and fourth), Sunday and Indian National Holidays.|
Note : We Will take care of their skills, work stations, salary, HR, taxes and related issues.
Easy Steps to Hire:
- You begin by identification of the type of developer(s)/programer(s) that you required.
- Depending on how much work , you can hire on hourly, part-time or monthly basis
- You can effective Communicate with the programmer before making the decision of hiring him.
- Once you are satisfied,you can start working,and they will send you updates daily.
- We will monitor the delivery in the background to ensure your needs.
We are generally able to provide you with a suitable programmer(s)/developer(s), that matches your requirements, within 24 hrs.
To know the pricing and rates of hiring from us please fill up the Instant Free Quote form.