|Home Dedicated Web Development C/C++|
Hire Dedicated C/C++ Developer(s)/Programmer(s)
C was one of the first general-purpose high-level programming languages to gain almost universal use, and today you can program in C on almost any platform and machine.Although C was designed for implementing system software,it is also widely used for developing portable application software.
C is one of the most popular programming languages of all time and there are very few computer architectures for which a C compiler does not exist. C has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C++, which began as an extension to C.
C++ is one of the most popular programming languages and its application domains include systems software (such as Microsoft Windows), application software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games.Several groups provide both free and proprietary C++ compiler software, including the GNU Project, Microsoft, Intel and Embarcadero Technologies. C++ has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C# and Java.
C++ is also used for hardware design, where the design is initially described in C++, then analyzed, architecturally constrained, and scheduled to create a register-transfer level hardware description language via high-level synthesis.
You might have to use C
You might want to use C rather than C++
- You must meet industry guidelines, which are easier to prove and test for in C.
- You have tools to work with C, but not C++ (think not just about the compiler, but all the support tools, coverage, analysis, etc)
- Your target developers are C gurus
- You're writing drivers, kernels, or other low level code
- You know the C++ compiler isn't good at optimizing the kind of code you need to write
- Your app not only doesn't lend itself to be object oriented, but would be harder to write in that form
- You want the performance of assembler without the trouble of coding in assembler (C++ is, in theory, capable of 'perfect' performance, but the compilers aren't as good at seeing optimizations a good C programmer will see)
- The software you're writing is trivial, or nearly so - whip out the tiny C compiler, write a few lines of code, compile and you're all set - no need to open a huge editor with helpers, no need to write practically empty and useless classes, deal with namespaces, etc. You can do nearly the same thing with a C++ compiler and simply use the C subset, but the C++ compiler is slower, even for tiny programs.
- You need extreme performance or small code size, and know the C++ compiler will actually make it harder to accomplish due to the size and performance of the libraries
Our skilled technical support team will meet your most sophisticated requirements at any given moment in the 24-hour period. You can contact us via all standard communication channels - by e-mail, or via an online form.
Packages Of Hiring
|Packages|| Working Hours|
|Full-Time Hiring||9 hours a day and 24 Days / month||Inquire Now|
|Part-Time Hiring||4.5 hours a day and 24 Days / month||Inquire Now|
|Hourly Basis Hiring||Any Duration||Inquire Now|
|Holidays: Saturday(second and fourth), Sunday and Indian National Holidays.|
Note : We Will take care of their skills, work stations, salary, HR, taxes and related issues.
Easy Steps to Hire:
- You begin by identification of the type of developer(s)/programmer(s) that you required.
- Depending on how much work , you can hire on hourly, part-time or monthly basis
- You can effective Communicate with the programmer before making the decision of hiring him.
- Once you are satisfied,you can start working,and they will send you updates daily.
- We will monitor the delivery in the background to ensure your needs.
We are generally able to provide you with a suitable programmer(s)/developer(s), that matches your requirements, within 24 hrs.
To know the pricing and rates of hiring from us please fill up the Instant Free Quote form.